New Quay is a picturesque seaside town on the Cardigan Bay coast of West Wales. Its golden sandy beaches and sheltered harbour make New Quay a delight to visit at any time of year.
New Quay’s beaches extend in a golden arc around the bay and are ideal for relaxing and strolling by the sea. Enjoy a walk along the front to the end of the Quay and watch the boats sail by. Or sit in one of the cafes overlooking the harbour and see the dolphins…..!
The Bottlenose dolphins are regularly seen swimming and diving as they follow the shoals of mackerel into the bay. For a great view of these beautiful creatures stand at the end of the Quay – even better take one of boat trips to explore the full delights of the Cardigan Bay Marine Heritage Coast.
Our Holiday Caravan – Hengell 25
Hengell 25 is a 2018 ‘Willerby’ model 35′ x 12′, two bedroom caravan with a sleeping capacity of 4 (or 5/6 utilising the pull-out bed in the lounge – plus an option of a travel cot at no extra cost)!
Location on Quay West Holiday Park
- Energy efficient PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Full gas central heating (radiators in all rooms)
- High efficiency condensing combi-boiler (instant hot water)
- Feature electric fire in lounge
- Colour HD TV/DVD in lounge
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas oven, hob and grill
- Linen finish sink with mixer tap
- Built-in microwave
- Large capacity fridge/freezer
- Fixed dinette seating with additional upholstered stools
- Lounge area with wrap around seating (concealed pull-out bed)
- Main bedroom with king size bed
- Dressing table and bedside cabinets
- Space for travel cot (supplied free of charge if required)
- Twin bedroom with 2 x single beds, bedside cabinet
- TV in twin room
- Family shower room
- Shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Dual flush WC
- Wash basin mounted on vanity unit
Our holiday caravan comes with full towelling sets per person, all bedding and covers, a travel cot if required all at no extra cost and is fully equipped with pots, pans, kettle, toaster, plates, cups, glasses, kitchen utensils, cutlery and much more.
A good selection of DVDs also available for a quiet evening in..!